"Pengetahuan tidaklah cukup; kita harus mengamalkannya. Niat tidaklah cukup; kita harus melakukannya"
Highlights for High School
Testimonial dari para Pendidik
"I was amazed that a university such as MIT would freely give access to its educational information."
~Triatno Yudo Harjoko~
Educator, Professor of Architecture
"Saya dan teman-teman mulai memanfaatkan, meneliti dan mengembangkan materi perkuliahan online dari MIT (OpenCourseWare) sejak tahun 2007, menyenangkan sekali"
"I first visited OCW merely to consider options for a college major, but soon realized the true depth of the material. Many intro-level classes on OCW are extremely relevant to an advance high school curriculum, and i found the video lectures extremely helpful for Linear Algebra."
High School Student
"The Introduction to Psychology courses are wonderful. There's no psychology class at my high school and it's wonderful to receive quasi-instruction in this area free of charge."
High School Student
Highlights for High School is your guide to MIT courses selected specifically to help you prepare for AP exams, learn more about the skills and concepts you learned in school, and get a glimpse of what you'll soon study in college.
Need a break from studying?
Check out videos of competitions at MIT like the Solar Decathlon. Ever see a bullet smash through a rose dipped in nitrogen? Check out the Strobe Project Laboratory. Studying for the Physics AP exam? Watch an MIT professor explain pendulums by swinging across his classroom.
Want to apply for admission to MIT as a student? Contact the MIT Admissions Office for an application.
We have selected relevant material from MIT's introductory courses to support students as they study and educators as they teach the AP® Physics curriculum.
- Newton's Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, Power
- Systems of Particles, Linear Momentum
- Circular Motion & Rotation
- Oscillations & Gravitation
- Fluid Mechanics
- Temperature & Heat
- Kinetic Theory/Thermodynamics
- Conductors, Capacitors, Dielectrics
- Electric Circuits
- Magnetic Fields
- Physical Optics
- Geometric Optics
- Atomic Physics & Quantum Effects
"A Leader set high standards, and Inspire people to achieve"
We have selected relevant material from MIT's introductory courses to support students as they study and educators as they teach the AP® Biology curriculum.
- Chemistry of Life
- Cellular Energetics
- Molecular Genetics
- Evolutionary Biology
- Diversity of Organisms
- Structure and Function of Plants and Animals
We have selected relevant material from MIT's introductory courses to support students as they study and educators as they teach the AP® Calculus curriculum.
- Analysis of Graphs
- Limits of Functions
- Asymptotic & Unbounded Behavior
- Continuity: Property of Functions
- Parametric, Polar & Vector Functions
- Concept of the Derivative
- Derivative at a Point
- Derivative as a Function
- Second Derivatives
- Applications of Derivatives
- Computation of Derivatives
- Interpretations & Properties of Definite Integrals
- Applications of Integrals
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Antidifferentiation Techniques
- Applications of Antidifferentiation
- Numerical Approximations to Definite Integrals
- Concept of Series
- Series of Constants
- Taylor Series
High School Courses Developed by MIT
The courses listed below are from MIT's Educational Studies Program (ESP), an MIT student group offering high school courses for over 50 years, and the Chandra Astrophysics Institute.
Langkah-langkah mendaftar di MIT's Educational Studies Program
1. Kunjungi situs; MIT's Educational Studies Program (ESP)
a. Klik menu sign up di Sebelah Kanan
b. Isi form yang sudah disediakan
c. Manfaatkan materi-materi pembelajaran disana untuk kebaikan
3. Selamat mencoba
~George B. Shaw~
Labs bring science concepts alive as you observe, practice, and experiment with problems.
- Chemistry (Chemistry Laboratory Techniques) Labs from 5.301
- Chemistry (Intro to Experimental Chemistry) Labs from 5.302
- Chemistry (Laboratory Chemistry) Labs from 5.310
- Physics (Electricity and Magnetism) Labs from 8.02
- Physics (Electricity and Magnetism) Labs from 8.02X
- Physics (Mechanics) Labs from 8.01X
Knowledge In Action
A fundamental part of an MIT education is the belief that education is not a passive activity: We believe in the application of the skills and ideas you gather here, and it is only by doing that you truly learn.
The ability to communicate your ideas and research is as important as the ideas and research themselves. After all, what good is knowledge if you can't share it?
18th International Environmental Project Olympiad
International Conference of Young Scientists (ICYS)http://metal.elte.hu/~icys/
"International competitions play an important role in the education of highly talented secondary school students opening new possibilities to extend their knowledge in sciences."
Jaringan dan Kerja Sama
1. Jejaring Peningkatan Kualitas Guru MIPA Se-Daerah Pasundan
2. Klub Siswa Penggemar Sains & Teknologi Se-Daerah Pasundan
Semangat, Terus Berkarya, Mohon Maaf, Semoga Bermanfaat dan Terima Kasih